Saturday, May 5, 2012

Small rant about Nintendo's annual loss and other things.

I'd like to talk about Nintendo's annual loss today and the reaction to it that I have been hearing around the net.

I was going to put this up when I had some emotions going on the other day, but I figured it would just be best to wait out the storm a little bit.

After some reflection on it and some of the responses that I saw, I think I was just seeing the typical behavior from certain people and in some cases some people reverting back to old behavior on some forums. Surprisingly, I really only found negativity on two places while checking on many of the usual forums and sites. 
 Which I suppose is pretty good for the gaming community.

As for my own feelings on Nintendo's loss, I think that they will recover as they always do.  They do have lots of money in its war chest and they know how to make hardware that doesn't sell at a loss. So, they will be fine. 

I also saw a great article over at Pietriots about Xenoblade and an article and you should go over there and check it out as well.  My thoughts on that article are that they do make a lot of great points. The Game Informer guy does just build you up to knock you down. Grubbdog does a great job of countering them.

No comments: